COVID-19, lockdowns, travel restrictions or quarantine periods are placing significant stress on commercial property owners and business cash flows.
Whilst businesses are facing unprecedented disruptions and uncertainty, HMA Tax can provide your business with substantial tax relief through identifying embedded capital allowances within your commercial properties.
Operating in the COVID-19 Environment
Over the past few months, we’ve been working hard to help more of our clients across the UK, and we will continue to work with businesses and HMRC to support ongoing and new client’s efforts to receive significant tax relief, when they need it most.
As the UK shifts back into precautionary COVID-19 restrictions, HMA Tax can provide you and your business with substantial tax relief through identifying embedded capital allowances within your commercial properties.
On average, we identify 26.5% of the commercial properties purchase price in allowances. This can provide significant relief for your businesses and stimulus to your bottom line through ongoing tax relief and tax credits.
For the foreseeable future, to aid our clients, we will be altering our fee structure. Whilst our service is guaranteed to improve your tax position, we are further reducing your liability through an option for a 12-month direct debt plan, at a reduced percentage of allowances identified.
As the impact of COVID-19 becomes the new norm, we will continue to seek the most up to date Government guidance around lockdown and social distancing measures. To ensure we deliver the safest possible service we have added the following measures:
- The use of masks by all employees.
- Disinfecting frequently used items (tablets, pens, clipboards) between every use.
- Surveyors maintaining a safe 2-metre distance from others
- Eliminating/minimising physical contact when identifying items and features within properties.
- Providing hand sanitiser to all of our surveying staff and continuing to uphold the highest standards of hygiene.
- Updating all staff with the most up-to-date NHS and Public Health England guidelines.
If you would like to find out more, please call our head office on 01384 904090 and one of our team will provide you with any additional information.