We Help Commercial

Property Owners.

Claim Tax Relief for Capital Allowances your Accountant won’t have claimed for.

On average we find 20% of the property cost in allowances that haven’t been claimed! There is no fee unless we find unclaimed allowances that are subsequently approved by HMRC.

Property Tax Refunds

Don’t expect your Accountant to claim these allowances

You need an expert team for this specialist claim.

Ready to make a claim?
Bathroom Fittings
CCTV Systems
Electrical Wiring
Heating & Cooling Systems

What can I claim for?

Our experts will look for items of Plant & Machinery that also qualify for Capital Allowances but might be considered to be part of the building; for example toilets, baths, sinks, air conditioning.

Capital Allowances are a tax deductible allowance which can be set against business profits; They form part of an annual claim in relation to capital items of Plant & Machinery and Fixtures & Fittings such as desks, chairs, tables etc.

Find out more at our FAQs

Am I eligible?

You or your business is eligible to claim for Embedded Capital Allowances if you own a Commercial Property and you pay UK Tax.

I couldn’t believe that my accountant didn’t do this, and when I found out I was able to claim back a substantial amount of tax benefits it turned out that all I needed was a specialist team to identify certain embedded items.

David MartinArctic Spas

I can, without hesitation recommend the services of Headley Meredith Associates. They have provided me with a first class service and I have found them to be extremely thorough, informative and proactive throughout.

Carl A Hall Financial Accounting Services Limited

Why choose us?

  • Over 90% of our previous clients would recommend us to a friend or colleague.
  • We do the difficult bit for you, we only need an hour of your time to gather information and talk you through the process, we’ll do the rest.
  • There are no upfront fees! We don’t charge a fee until your report is approved by HMRC and you’ve received your refund.*

Use our calculator to find out how much Capital Allowances tax relief you are entitled to.